I started this blog in my early twenties. Now I’m in my early 30s and it’s time to take stock of how close I am on my goal of becoming Lorelai Gilmore.
- I live in a small town with lots of quirky characters.
- I bring up lots of weird references in conversation that no one else understands.
- I think I’m spirited, strong, and brunette.
Here’s What’s Still Left on the Gilmore Girls Bucket List:
- Where’s Luke?
- I have passed the opportunity to have a kid at a young age.
- I need Sookie too!
- I don’t have a grudge against my mother.
So it’s hit or miss. I do appreciate her as a role model for single women who have to figure things out for themselves.