My car is exactly eight years old. Lorelai’s Jeep was also eight when it bit the dust. My car isn’t in it’s death throes yet, but I couldn’t figure out whether to keep fixing it, or buy a new one. So I turned to the Gilmores for advice.
- Lorelai & Rory suggested that I get a Delorean or batmobile.
- I couldn’t go for a convertible because it would require a tan & bad hair.
- Sports cars have an attitude.
- Whatever I buy I should drive around & wave & say top of the morning.
- A swan shaped float is a possibility.
- Vintage cars are cool until you realize that you are sitting in someone else’s filth.
- No matching cars or sweatsuits.
- Even if you find the exact same model it’s just different. (I actually did look at the exact same model/color of my current car that had less miles on it. It didn’t have the feeling.)
I’m at the point where I can just replace my car as it keeps breaking & eventually I’ll have a new car inside of my old car, like Lorelai. Yes, I even considered a Jeep Wrangler, but they weren’t as fuel efficient. However, that swan shaped float is looking mighty tempting.