I always say that I want to end up with a Luke. I’ve never really sat down to define what exactly this means, I just know when I see “Not a Luke”. (As a sidenote I think the Luke to Non-Luke ratio in the world is very dangerous & unfair.) So to me a Luke would:
1. Be a little grumpy, manly, but always take care of everyone around him, in his own gruff way.
2. Be dependable, once Luke Danes is in your life he’s in your life.
3. Consistent. Luke pretty much loved the same woman for 7 years.
4. Work hard.
5. Constantly full of surprises.
6. Sarcasm. If he’s going to be with me, he really has to understand the art of sarcasm or I will just make him cry & that goes against number 1.
Now, I understand that everything I just mentioned isn’t applicable to Season 6-7, so I just want a non sucky non season 6-7 Luke, is that asking so much?