I already have all the DVD’s & soundtrack, so my “Gilmore Girls” gift ideas for the girl who already has all the DVD’s & the soundtrack (ie me) is as follows:
1. We all know about my problems trying to embrace the whole idea of “Hello Kitty”. However, I think if her face was emblazoned on toast I would learn to love her. My toast is just plain, it needs emblazoning.
2. Risotto, as in Sookie’s magic risotto. I have never had it, I have never even seen it on a menu, but it’s on my list of must haves. Both magical or non magical varieties would suffice.
3. Well, we’ve already discussed my inability to find a non sucky non Season 6-7 Luke. Just because I am lacking in the boy department doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t have my own ice rink. (Remember when Luke built one for Lorelai so she would learn to love snow again?). So I need an Ice rink kit.
4. Both Lorelai & Rory have fuzzy alarm clocks. Sara’s amount of fuzzy alarm clocks=0, see the problem? I could not find a picture of one of these. It would probably have to be made, & would probably be a fire hazard. Still, it’s Christmas. Nothing says the holidays like spontaneous combustion.
5. Something else missing from this season.. the monkey lamp.
Always remember, Christmas is about giving..to me. I’m going to save this for my wedding registry in case I ever find a non sucky non Season 6-7 Luke.