Tomorrow is the first episode of season 7 of Gilmore Girls, otherwise known as the most important day of my year. I’m trying to squelch my excitement like a little kid before Christmas. I have a few wishes/predictions for the upcoming season & the show in general. These aren’t based on anything besides my obsessive watching of the show. These are not spoilers; just my hopes & dreams.
1. I hope Logan goes bye bye & Rory gets back together with Martie. Martie was the only guy I’ve liked for Rory, maybe she’ll start liking him too. If not, I’ll take him.
2. When the show does end, I hope they use the final script that Amy Sherman Palladino supposedly left behind. She deserves that much. She hinted that she always had the show ending with 4 words. Any guesses as to what this would be?
3. If Luke & Lorelai ever get married, I hope its under the chuppah that Luke built for her & Max. It was pretty. I do however hope Lorelai ditches that catastrophe of a “perfect dress”. I was glad that they called off the wedding just so I didn’t have to see that thing again. Ouch my eyes, my eyes!
4. When the show ends, I hope that it is not centered on boys & that it is about mother & daughter. That is what has made this show special. I would be perfectly happy with Rory getting on a plane & saying goodbye to her mother, off to become the new CNN foreign correspondent.
5. I hope we do not see the return of Jess, Dean, or Tristan.
So what are your predictions/dreams for Gilmore Girls Season 7? Leave a comment & let me know.